Thursday, April 12, 2012

Sweet Suite


Well Hello!  Welcome... I'm looking forward to unfolding into this new space, this new direction. Thanks for following & joining me on this path. Life is full of them, isn't it? So to celebrate that...I say eat dessert first.
One of my new collections is Just Desserts. Here is a sweet teaser for you... This is one of the elements of the many collections that I will debut at the Surtex show in New York at the end of May. Over the next few weeks I will show you what I've been up to, & what is inspiring me to get there!
Laduree  has been making gorgeous French Macarons since 1862. Macaroons French & otherwise have been gaining popularity… 
It seems I see pictures of them everywhere. So…it was only fitting that I include them in the suite of sweets…..
  

No comments:

Post a Comment