Monday, August 20, 2012

Meditation Monday--listen to others....

Happy Monday Morning- Today's Desiderata phrase always sortof makes me laugh when I think about it, because of the "dull and ignorant" part....I've come to realize that sometimes I'm the one listening to someone expound at length on something I've heard before (or don't want to hear) so I assume THEY are the dull and ignorant people this is referring to, but then there are times I've realized that it's sometimes ME who is that one who is going on and on about whatever subject I'm into at the moment, even though I can sense or see that whoever I'm talking to would rather I put a period at the end of the sentence and move on. So here's to all the people who have ever felt they have become pedantic or tiresome and to all those patient souls who have listened to us anyway. Happy Monday!



No comments:

Post a Comment