Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Colorful Damasks

Here is another sneak peak at one of my newest collections "Colorful Damasks". I'll be showing this collection, along with 15 other brand new collections, will be shown in booth #357 Sunday, May 19-Tuesday, May 21. If you're a licensee, I'd love to meet you and show you some of my 35 collections or if you can't make it to the show, please contact me at tammy@tammysmithdesign.com for a password to view my collections page.

For those of you who don't know about Surtex, it's a surface design trade show that I exhibit at every year in NYC. Over 300 artists exhibit their surface design work in the hopes of being able to license it to companies for their products. It is held in conjunction with the Stationery Show and the ICFF (International Contemporary Furniture Fair).


No comments:

Post a Comment