Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Photos From A Photo Shoot and Jumping The Fence From Surtex to National Stationery Show

A little before the end of 2013 I made the decision to change my business from doing only licensing and freelance illustration to designing and producing my own line of products. The decision to do this had been rolling around in my head for a few months but I never really considered it seriously until I realized one day that it was EXACTLY the direction I wanted to go in. I have some ideas for some products that I'm really excited about and I'd like to be in charge of having them made and getting them to market, so for the last few months I've been spending lots of time in front of my computer! I'm having a completely new website made, along with a catalog for the show. Below are some of the shots from the catalog shoot that we did last week. I can't wait to show you all the products but for now, here's a teaser of some of the items I've been working on. Stay tuned!


Layout for the cover


Abby Campbell straightening up the tea towels


The talented Ben Pieper moving in for a closeup shot


Ben and his assistant Annika (who is modeling one of my new tote bags)


Setting the mood for happy hour!


And last but not least, a grouping of several of my pillows






No comments:

Post a Comment