Thursday, June 19, 2014

Renegade Craft Fair: Chitown and my new City Series

Just got word the other day that I've been accepted to the Renegade Craft Fair in Chicago on Sept. 6-7! I've long been a fan of RCF and have been to this particular fair in Wicker Park several years ago, before these fairs grew so popular. It may have been small then, but I went with some artist friends of mine and we all loved the unique vendors that they chose, so I'm honored to be a part of that tradition. To celebrate that, I'm making a new series of city scenes in wire that will be followed by art prints, stitch kits and more. I had to do one for Chicago to announce the RCF (and I'll definitely do more) but for right now I'm switching back to my hometown. We have so many beautiful buildings here in KC that it's hard to choose which come first. I chose the Country Club Plaza because it's the reason why I live where I do (which is about 1 mile from the CCP). So, to kick off the City Series: KC edition, here's The Country Club Plaza in wire. It's on a 12"x12" gallery canvas and is for sale on my site here:http://bit.ly/SWafWl









No comments:

Post a Comment