Tuesday, May 19, 2015

DIY Classes Coming Up Soon!

Hey there-I have a couple of fun DIY classes coming up soon that you may be interested in. The first one is going to be held at West Elm on the Country Club Plaza in KCMO on Sat May 30. I'll be teaching you how to stitch a KC pillow with my kit and then after the class, I'll put a pillow back on for you and ship it back to you. Pretty sweet huh? You don't even have to mess with sewing anything but the fun part--the front of the pillow. Cost of the class is $38.00 ($24 for the pillow kit and $14 for class/pillow back/shipping)
Questions? Just email me for more info or call 816-960-3765 to sign up.




I'll also be teaching a 45 minute DIY wire ornament class at the June Just For Her Event  on Sun June 14 from 2:30-3:00 at the Overland Park Convention Center. Cost of the class is $20.00. The show runs from Fri June 12-Sun June 14. Click on link above for more info or to sign up for this or several other classes.


No comments:

Post a Comment