Friday, September 11, 2015

Plaza Lights Collection debut plus 2---count em---2 shows this weekend!




First things first: I'm super thrilled to say that I'll be debuting my new Plaza Lights collection that will match the 2015 Plaza Lights banners this year! All these products are for sale on my site (click any product below to buy) and at all my shows this weekend and this Fall too.

   If you're in or near the KC area, I'll be doing two super fun events this weekend: On Sat Sept 12 at the West Elm on the Country Club Plaza, there'll be a fun pop up shop curated by Fallon Hogerty of A Lovely Being blog. There'll be several great local designers and makers there from 1:00-6:00. I'm really thrilled to be in this show as West Elm is a wonderful partner and totally supports LOCAL artists! Click on image below for more details.

Next, I'll be in the Chick Events Handmade and Vintage show on Sept 12 and 13 in Leawood KS. There will be food trucks, live music, 95 vendors and a play area for the kids! Details below. I hope to see you at one (or both!) of these great events.


https://www.facebook.com/events/1488672848115084/















No comments:

Post a Comment