Saturday, May 14, 2016

New News!!

We all love getting new stuff right? That's why I'm so excited to show you some of the newest products that arrived just a couple weeks ago to my shop. These will be available in any of the cities or dogs in my collection PLUS they can be personalized! 
Click on any photo below to go to that product on my site. 
Here's a list of the current cities and dogs that I have in my collection now. More are always on the way!

Cities:

• Boston • Chicago • Columbia • Dallas • Dublin • KC • Lawrence • Little Rock • London • Los Angeles • Manhattan KS • Memphis • Milwaukee • Nashville • New Orleans • NYC • Oxford MS • Paris • Portland OR • San Diego • San Francisco • Seattle • St Louis MO

Dogs:

• Labrador Retriever • Golden Retriever • German Shepherd • English Bulldog • shelter dogs





Duo designs mug-15 oz


Melamine Platter


Canvas Tote


Melamine Serving Tray-Personalized