Monday, July 23, 2012

Meditation Monday-going placidly...

Good morning. I haven't done my meditation Mondays here for a few weeks but would like to get back to it as I meditate every day but don't always write about it. I realized a short time ago that when I have problems or issues, phrases from Desiderata often pop into my head. If I'm fearful, I hear the "many fears are born of fatigue and loneliness"part and it helps me. I decided that I love this writing so much that I'm going to break it down piece by piece and feature it each Monday as a meditation. It's a lot of wisdom to take in all at once for me, so if I just focus on a part of it that helps. I'm not taking lots of time to do each phrase perfectly as far as the lettering goes, just trying to be spontaneous and get the meaning of the words conveyed. "Going placidly" is not always easy, but I hope that just focusing on this part for a few minutes sometime in your day may bring you peace and joy. Happy Monday!



No comments:

Post a Comment