Thursday, August 9, 2012

Favorite Things--NAPS!

I love me some naps....just got up from one, as a matter of fact. My friend Laura Huliska-Beith, an awesome children's book illustrator and author, says that naps are like "shaking and resetting the Etch-A-Sketch" in your head and I think she's right. I typically will draw something or get some ideas down in the morning, then take a 30 minute nap later in the afternoon and look at my morning work right after I get up from the nap. Never fails that I see something I didn't before or notice something that I want to change or improve. Speaking of Laura, take a look at some of her beautiful work below. Click on the top photo to go to her site to see all her beautiful work, both in 2 and 3D. She's a multi-talented person, beautiful inside and out (not to mention a wonderful friend who also happens to have one of the best senses of humor that I've ever known!)






No comments:

Post a Comment