Monday, July 29, 2013

Studio Remodel-step 1

Take a look at this messy studio-I can't believe I'm actually showing pics of it but it's only because it doesn't look this way any longer! I cleaned out this room completely and am in the process of having the closet taken out to make room for a recessed seating area. We're lucky to have a neighbor who is an awesome carpenter so we hired him to do the job while we were on vacation. More pics to follow soon on the progress and the new space!






closet that will be gone to make way for a recessed sitting area

as you can see, I have waaaay too much junk for this room--I've needed to do
Spring cleaning since well, Spring of 2009!



1 comment:

  1. That's what I like best about my junk. Creating one speck of order from chaos.

    Or at least that's what I tell my self by way of excuse not to clean up my studio ;)

    ReplyDelete