Saturday, June 28, 2014

City Series: Kansas City art print

Yay! It's finally done. The first in my city series of archival prints and as I said, decided to start with my hometown of Kansas City because it's awesome in so many ways. I've picked out some of the famous KC landmarks to illustrate here like the Country Club Plaza, Union Station, Liberty Memorial, the Kauffman Center, and the Nelson-Atkins Museum. The best part is you have choices! I've done the print in 4 different color ways: yellow, blue, and red duotones that all include grey. Or if you prefer a 3 color print, you can buy one at Shop Beautiful, which is located in Brookside or Hawthorne Plaza.
For the 2 color prints in either 11 x 14 or 12 x 16, click here:https://tammysmithdesign.com/shop/kansas-city-art-print/












No comments:

Post a Comment