Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Gypsy Market Royale and Strawberry Swing shows

I am going to switch things up here for a bit and change from the Meditation Monday posts that I've been doing because I'm busy getting ready for several upcoming shows here in KC and I'd like to give you some sneak peeks. First off, on First Friday Aug. 1 I'll be in the Gypsy Market Royale show at the Bauer Event Space at 115 W. 18th St. There will be 22 artists and makers there exhibiting everything from bow ties and pocket squares to prints. Then on Sunday, Aug. 3 I'll be at the Strawberry Swing show at the Alexander Majors Barn at 8201 State Line Rd.
I've been working hard on my new KC product line and so far there are prints, blank cards, tea towels, pillows, wire sculptures, and even a round cutting board in the line! Here's some of those items below. Hope to see you sometime this weekend.








No comments:

Post a Comment