Thursday, July 17, 2014

The Famous Bridge Series

Last week I posted the work from many Brooklyn artists celebrating the 130th anniversary of the Brooklyn Bridge so today I thought it would be fitting to show my take on that famous bridge, along with 4 other very famous bridges that I have always loved. This collection started with a wire sculpture (as many of my collections do) and then it kept growing and GROWING to include DIY embroidery poster kits (which I'm proud to say will soon be on the Uncommon Goods website!), pillow kits, notepads, embossed postcards, posters, and tea towels. Click on the links here to go to my Etsy shop or here for my website to purchase any of these products below.



Famous Bridges-DIY Embroidered Poster kits sold individually









Included in the DIY embroidery poster kit are 2 skeins thread, needle and 
simple instructions


Detail of fully stitched poster cut out like a paper plate

                                           

Famous Bridges Pillow Kits


Each pillow kit comes with 2 skeins thread, needle, and easy instructions

4" x 6" notepads


Famous Bridges embossed postcard set of 10


Brooklyn Bridge embossed poster


Famous Bridges tea towel







No comments:

Post a Comment